Saturday, April 14, 2012

another winner!

Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter, #9)Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Being a Northwest girl, I LOVE that this one was set in Seattle. We still got some crossover with some squires from previous books (relocated to Seattle temporarily from New Orleans by Katrina) so that worked well for me.

I'm also glad we get Nick back in this one. Once again, a fun read, lots going on, good solid characters who actually GET each other rather than just being spurred on by lust, though the lust is good too. :)

I did kind of feel like our pair didn't really get their story wrapped up entirely, but that actually works better for me. I prefer some open ends to a quick and tidy wrap up. It leaves me to imagine where they went from there and feels less contrite.

Thanks for another great one. Can't wait to dive into the next.



View all my reviews

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better