Thursday, February 9, 2012

THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3)Here Kitty, Kitty! by Shelly Laurenston

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It's official. Shelly Laurenston is officially my favorite Shifter author. Her heroines are edgy, imperfect, scarred and insecure... and STRONG as hell. Mean girls on steroids, with knives and guns, they earn those alpha males. Tooth and nail.. and claw. These are so my people! Lunatics. It's the kind of crazy that earns respect in prison.



I especially appreciate the ballsy humor. You know, that and the shifter animal lust that we expect from this genre. But what fills in around the sex, is funny, and darkly sweet, and makes me wish I was a part of that pack.



It's so much more than just another mating frenzy that magically turns in to twoo wuv for no apparent reason than some magical one of a kind smell they put off. It's more about family. And for a bunch of shifters, they sure do seem REAL.



I think my favorite part of all is a bunch of shifters, sitting around watching "The Howling" on cable, bitching about how unrealistic it is, but all too lazy to get up and get the remote to change the channel.



Priceless.





View all my reviews

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better